1. Georgia rallies from a four-shot deficit entering the final round to surge past top-ranked Duke and capture the Bulldogs' first NCAA Championship as a team. Four Georgia golfers post top-20 individual finishes – Reilley Rankin (10th), Laura Henderson and Angela Jerman (13th) and Summer Sirmons (18th).
2. Vicki Goetze shoots a tournament-record 65 on the final day to capture the NCAA individual championship by three strokes in 1992.
3. Terri Moody becomes Georgia's first national medalist in 1981, when she captured the AIAW title on her home course, the University of Georgia Golf Course layout. She did so in dramatic fashion, winning a three-hole playoff.
4. Cindy Schreyer wins the Lady Bulldogs' second NCAA medalist honor, taking a three-hole playoff win in 1984.
5. Georgia shoots a school and conference record score (864) to win the 1988 SEC Championships, including a sizzling 278 in the second round.