• Role shifted from undisputed point guard to utility man in the wake of teammates’ injuries during SEC schedule.
• Scored all 11 of his points in Georgia’s first win over Ole Miss in the second half.
• Scored his 1,000th career point in regular-season finale at Auburn.
• Scored team-high 19 points in NCAA Tournament loss to Michigan State.
• Georgia’s leading scorer in two key non-conference wins in December: vs. Mercer and Kansas State.
• First UGA player in 11 years to play 50 minutes in a game when he did it vs. Mercer on 12/27.
• Finished the season ranking in NCAA top 50 players in Free Throws Made and Attempted.
• Pre-Season Coaches’ All-SEC 1st team pick.
• Third-leading returning scorer in the SEC this season.
• Named to the Coaches' All-SEC 2nd team. Also Honorable Mention All-SEC by Associated Press.
• Emerged as Georgia's offensive leader, with team-high scoring honors 12 times.
• SEC Player of the Week on Jan. 13 after scoring 40 points over a pair of Bulldog victories.
• First career double-double in SEC finale at LSU (22 points, 10 rebounds).
• Scored career high of 29 points in NIT first-round win over Vermont. Scored 25 of those in the second half, as Georgia overcame a 9-point deficit.
• Previous scoring high was 24 pts. vs. Georgia Tech in season's second game. Was six points better than previous high and included a 4x4 effort from 3-point range.
• Ranked 11th and 21st, respectively, among all Division I players in Free Throw Attempts and Makes.
• His 277 free-throw attempts were the second highest total in a season in UGA history. His 195 free throws made were the third-most in program history.
• Scored game-winning free throw vs. Ole Miss with 1.5 seconds left.
• After struggling through regulation, he scored six points in overtime during win vs. Arkansas.
• Coaches' Freshman All-SEC team selection.
• Confidence and comfort level with offense have risen progressively.
• Earned the starter's job at pt. guard for a 3-game stretch in December.
• Averaged 28 minutes over 5-game homestand in December; 13 min./game during the preceding eight games.
• Team leader in assists with 92, as well as free throw attempts (170).
• Season-best game was March 2, when he matched scoring high of 18 and added eight assists in win over Tennessee.
• Had two key baskets, an assist and a defensive rebound late in Georgia's win over Auburn.
• Transferred to Milton from Union Grove HS for his senior season.
• Helped the Eagles, a national Top 5 team, to a 28-4 record and the Georgia Class AAAAA state title.
• Averaged 16.2 points and 5.8 assists per game as a senior...Averaged 22.1 points and 6.8 rebounds for Union Grove in 2011.
Full Name: Charles Mann, Jr.
Birthdate/Birthplace: Aug. 12, 1994 / Queens, N.Y.
Parents: Kecia and Charles Mann, Jr.
Academic Major: Consumer Economics
Favorite TV Show: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Websites I most often visit: ESPN, Twitter
Favorite Foods: Pizza, Chicken
Favorite Video Game: NBA 2K12
Favorite Academic Subject: History
Most Challenging Academic Subject: English
Favorite Non-Basketball Pro Team: New York Yankees
Favorite Non-Basketball Athlete: Reggie Bush
Non-Basketball Interests and Hobbies: Watching movies, hanging out with friends, playing golf
Definitely in my Top 5 all-time favorite movies: Friday, Friday Night Lights, Next Friday, House Party, Click
Non-Athletic Talent: Comedian
How my teammates would describe me: Quite Funny
Sports I'd Most Like to Try: Tennis, Football
Teammates that make me laugh the hardest: Vincent Williams, Brandon Morris
My Most Prized Possession: My shoes
Pre-Game Ritual: Listen to music, dance
Non-Athletic Accomplishment I'm proudest of: Being a part of Hands On Atlanta
Athletic Accomplishment I'm proudest of: Setting the all-time assist record at the Burger King Classic (15)
What Got Me Started in Basketball: My dad bought me a goal when I was five.
What drives me to excel in basketball: The support of my family
When I was young and playing basketball, I used to pretend I was: My dad because I looked up to him
The thing I like most about being part of this team: We all want to win and we'll do anything to get it done
I first got interested in UGA: When they started recruiting me and offered me in my junior year.
I chose to attend UGA because: It's a great opportunity and close enough for my family to come watch me play.