• Set the school records in the 50 freestyle and 100 backstroke and ranks fifth in the 100 freestyle.
• Led off the 200 and 400 medley relays that set the school marks.
• Finished second in the 100-meter backstroke in the 2015 Pan Am Games in Canada.
• Finished fifth in the 100 backstroke, eighth in the 50 freestyle and ninth in the 100 freestyle at the NCAAs.
• Came in third on the 200 and 400 freestyle relays and fifth on the 200 medley relay at the NCAAs.
• Won the 100 backstroke and placed ninth in the 50 and 100 freestyle at the SECs as the Lady Bulldogs claimed their sixth straight title.
• Came in first on the 200 and 400 freestyle relays, third on the 400 medley relay and fourth on the 200 medley relay at the SECs.
• Named First-Team All-SEC.
• Won the NCAA title in the 50 freestyle.
• Came in ninth in the 100 freestyle and the 100 backstroke at the NCAAs as the Lady Bulldogs won their second straight national championship.
• Placed third on the 400 medley relay, fourth on the 400 freestyle relay and fifth on the 200 medley relay at the NCAAs.
• Chosen as the SEC Freshman of the Year, to the SEC All-Freshman Team and First-Team All-SEC.
• Won the 50 and 100 freestyle at the SECs as Georgia posted its fifth straight team title.
• Came in second in the 100 backstroke at the SECs.
• Helped the 200 medley and the 200 and 400 freestyle relays take first and the 400 medley relay place second at the SECs.
• Won the Commissioner’s Trophy for high-point honors at the SECs.
• Named the SEC Female Freshman of the Week on Nov. 5 after leading off two victorious relays in the win at Florida.
• Chosen as the SEC Female Freshman of the Week on Nov. 19 after an individual win and a relay victory against Emory.
• Selected as the SEC Female Freshman of the Week on Nov. 26 after posting two individual wins and helping three relays win at the Auburn Fall Invitational.
• Named the SEC Female Freshman of the Week on Jan. 28 after recording one individual win and two relay wins in the victory over Tennessee.
• Won the 100 backstroke and was third in the 100 freestyle and fourth in the 50 freestyle as the United States defeated Europe 132-131 in the Mutual of Omaha Duel in the Pool in Scotland.
• Swam on the runner-up 400 freestyle and 400 medley relays in the Duel in the Pool.
• Graduated from Glenbrook South High School with honors.
• Swam for the Glenview Titan Aquatic Club under Coach Steve Iida.
• Became the first female high school swimmer to crack 22 seconds in the 50 freestyle with a time of 21.99.
• Set a national record and was the 2013 short-course meters world champion in the 100 backstroke.
• Named the 2013 Swimming World Magazine Female High School Swimmer of the Year.
• Chosen as a member of the 2013-14 USA Swimming Women’s National Team.
• Placed fourth in the 100 backstroke at the 2012 Olympic Trials.
• Was an eight-time high school state champion.
• Born October 12, 1994.
• Daughter of Tom and Elizabeth Smoliga.
• Majoring in Exercise and Sport Science.
Collegiate Personal Bests:
50 Freestyle 21.54 14 SEC Championships
100 Freestyle 47.51 14 SEC Championships
100 Backstroke 51.00 14 SEC Championships