• Posted the fifth-fastest time in school history in the 200 individual medley and the eighth-fastest in the 400 individual medley.
• Came in 11th in the 400 individual medley and 13th in the 200 individual medley at the NCAAs.
• Finished fifth in both the 200 and 400 individual medley and 12th in the 200 breaststroke at the SECs as the Lady Bulldogs won their sixth straight title.
• Chosen for the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
• Named to the Director of Athletics Honor Roll.
• Competed in the 100 and 200 breaststroke and the 200 individual medley at the NCAAs, where the Lady Bulldogs won their second straight and fifth overall national title.
• Finished 12th in the 200 breaststroke, 13th in the 100 breaststroke and 22nd in the 200 individual medley at the SECs as the Lady Bulldogs won their fifth straight league title.
• Graduated from Warwick High School with honors and was coached by Mark Daum.
• Coached by Casey Coble at the Lancaster Aquatic Club.
• Was a seven-time state champion.
• Set state records in the 50 freestyle, the 200 individual medley and the 100 breaststroke.
• Won the 200 individual medley at the 2012 NCSA Junior National Championships.
• Earned 12 All-America honors.
• Born September 28, 1994.
• Daughter of Paul and Lisa Cameron.
• Majoring in Sport Management.
Collegiate Personal Bests:
200 Individual Medley 1:56.60 15 NCAA Championships
400 Individual Medley 4:07.15 15 NCAA Championships