2014-15 (Senior Season):
• Named as one of the men’s golf representatives on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Named to the Director of Athletics Honor Roll.
2013-14 (Junior Season):
• Saw action in five events, highlighted by an eighth-place finish in the Crooked Stick Intercollegiate.
• Named as the men’s golf representative on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2012-13 (Sophomore Season):
• Saw action in six events, highlighted by his first career victory in the Brickyard Collegiate Championship.
• Shot a third-round 8-under 64 in the Brickyard to match the second-lowest round in school history and to set the course record.
• Also notched a top-10 effort in the two-team Bulldog Battle at Mountain Lake.
• Named to the Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
• Named as a men’s golf representative on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2011-12 (Freshman Season):
• Saw action in four events: the Northeast Tri Match, the Brickyard Championship, the Puerto Rico Shootout and the Linger Longer Invitational.
• Helped lead Austria to a second-place finish in the 2011 European Boys Team Championship.
• Finished 12th in the 2010 Footjoy Invitational.
• Had a top-20 finish in the 2010 Rolex Tournament of Champions.
• Made it to the second round of match play in the 2010 U.S. Junior Amateur.
• Finished second at the 2009 AJGA Ringgold Telephone Company Open.
• Finished fourth in the 2010 AJGA Exide Technologies event.
• Recorded several victories on the Southeastern Junior Golf Tour from 2007-09.
• Captured the 2009 Southeastern Junior Golf Tour Tournament of Champions.
• Graduated from Lowndes High School.
• Helped Lowndes win the 2011 Class 5-A state title and was the individual runner-up.
• Named to the All-State Team.
• Born May 1, 1993.
• Son of Peter and Mary Straka.
• Twin brother, Sepp, is also a golfer for the Bulldogs.
• Majoring in International Affairs.