298 UGA Student-Athletes Named to J. Reid Parker Director of Athletics Honor Roll
Bulldogs Claim Team Title In Southern Intercollegiate Championships
Georgia Tied for First Entering Final Round of Linger Longer
Bulldogs Come In Ninth In SEC Championship
Bulldogs Slip To Fifth In SEC Championship
2014-15 (Senior Season):
• Named as one of the men’s golf representatives on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Named to the Director of Athletics Honor Roll.
2013-14 (Junior Season):
• Saw action in five events, highlighted by an eighth-place finish in the Crooked Stick Intercollegiate.
• Named as the men’s golf representative on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2012-13 (Sophomore Season):
• Saw action in six events, highlighted by his first career victory in the Brickyard Collegiate Championship.
• Shot a third-round 8-under 64 in the Brickyard to match the second-lowest round in school history and to set the course record.
• Also notched a top-10 effort in the two-team Bulldog Battle at Mountain Lake.
• Named to the Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
• Named as a men’s golf representative on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
2011-12 (Freshman Season):
• Saw action in four events: the Northeast Tri Match, the Brickyard Championship, the Puerto Rico Shootout and the Linger Longer Invitational.
• Helped lead Austria to a second-place finish in the 2011 European Boys Team Championship.
• Finished 12th in the 2010 Footjoy Invitational.
• Had a top-20 finish in the 2010 Rolex Tournament of Champions.
• Made it to the second round of match play in the 2010 U.S. Junior Amateur.
• Finished second at the 2009 AJGA Ringgold Telephone Company Open.
• Finished fourth in the 2010 AJGA Exide Technologies event.
• Recorded several victories on the Southeastern Junior Golf Tour from 2007-09.
• Captured the 2009 Southeastern Junior Golf Tour Tournament of Champions.
• Graduated from Lowndes High School.
• Helped Lowndes win the 2011 Class 5-A state title and was the individual runner-up.
• Named to the All-State Team.
• Born May 1, 1993.
• Son of Peter and Mary Straka.
• Twin brother, Sepp, is also a golfer for the Bulldogs.
• Majoring in International Affairs.
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Ticket Home Page
- Student Tickets Information
- Buy Tickets Online
- Student Ticket Request
- Online Promo Codes
- Football Ticket Cutoff Scores 2016
- Student Ticket Donation
- Wheelchair Accessible Seating
- Faculty Staff Tickets
- Player Guest Tickets
- Ticket Transfer/Donation
- Group Tickets
- Bulldog Club
- Bulldog Club Home
- Football Skysuites
- About the Club
- Football Priority Seating
- Donate Online
- Football Ticket Cutoff Scores
- Request Fund Information
- Georgia vs. Florida
- Contact the Club
- Sanford Stadium
- Turner Softball Field
- Butts Mehre Heritage Hall
- Turner Soccer Complex
- Stegeman Coliseum: MBB | WBB | GYM
- Volleyball Arena
- Foley Field
- Magill Tennis Complex
- Indoor Athletic Facility
- Indoor Facility Construction Time Lapse
- All Facilities
- Things to Do
- Visiting Athens
- Game Promotions
- Campus Maps
- Fan Contests
- Driving Directions
- Charitable Requests
- Scoreboard Greetings
- Tailgating Policies