2014-15 (Freshman Season):
• Redshirted and did not see any action for the Bulldogs.
• Named as one of the men’s golf representatives on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Chosen as the recipient of the Robert E. Dicks III Athletic Scholarship.
• Named to the First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll.
• Named to Director of Athletics Honor Roll.
• Graduated from The Marist School.
• Claimed state medalist honors in 2013 and 2014, was second in 2013 and placed third in 2012.
• Named the 2014 Golfer of the Year for all classifications by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• Garnered All-State honors.
• Helped Marist win state championships in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
• The 2013 state champs set the state record with a team total of 9-under 279.
• Led Marist to region titles in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
• Came in second in the 2013 Georgia State Junior Amateur.
• Placed fifth in the AJGA’s Junior at Southwind in 2012.
• Finished seventh in the AJGA’s Huntsville Junior in 2013.
• Took 15th in the AJGA’s Burgett H. Mooney, Jr. Rome Classic in 2012.
• Competed in the 2012 Georgia-South Carolina Challenge Matches.
• Born Sept. 15, 1995.
• Son of Jack and Leanne Larkin.
• His father lettered at Georgia from 1980-1983 and was team captain his senior year.
• Majoring in Pre-Business.