2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Recorded six top-20 efforts, highlighted by a 10th-place showing in the Southern Intercollegiate.
• Named the recipient of the Jack and Mary Dinos Scholarship.
2013-14 (Freshman Season):
• Named to the SEC All-Freshman Team as voted on by the league’s coaches.
• Made his Georgia debut in the season-opening Carpet Capital Collegiate, finishing 20th and helping the Bulldogs come in second.
• Notched four top-10s: sixth at the Puerto Rico Classic and Met Intercollegiate, seventh in the Linger Longer Invitational and ninth in the San Antonio Regional.
• Posted a career-best 4-under 68 in the final round of the Puerto Rico Classic.
• Was in the lineup when the Bulldogs won the Linger Longer Invitational, the Met Intercollegiate and the San Antonio Regional.
• Saw action in 10 stroke play events and one match play tournament.
• Finished second in the 2015 Georgia Amateur.
• Placed ninth in the 2013 Palmetto Amateur.
• Was the runner-up in the 2012 Georgia Junior State Championship.
• Selected to compete for the East Team in the 2012 AJGA Wyndham Cup.
• Chosen as the 2011 Georgia State Golf Association Junior Player of the Year after winning the Georgia Junior State Championship.
• Competed in such prestigious tournaments as the United States Junior Amateur, the Sage Valley Invitational, the Junior Jones Cup, the Rolex Tournament of Champions, the Footjoy Invitational, the Junior Players Championship, the Palmetto Amateur and the Georgia Amateur.
• Graduated from Richmond Academy.
• Helped Richmond Academy win three consecutive regional championships.
• Born Feb. 17, 1995.
• Son of David and Karen Sigg.
• Majoring in Risk Management and Insurance.