Bacarri Rambo (18) and Michael Gilliard (35)
Nov. 21, 2012
The Georgia Bulldog Club and University of Georgia Athletic Association Ticket Office has identified William C. Hartman, Jr. Fund point cutoffs for the 2012 Southeastern Conference Football Championship.
As a benefit of membership in The Georgia Bulldog Club, contributors to the Hartman Fund were assigned tickets based on cumulative point total. In an attempt to provide tickets to as many Hartman Fund contributors as possible, the following ticket limits were implemented:
- 6 tickets: All contributors who ordered with a cumulative score of 100,000 and higher will receive up to 6 tickets.
- 4 tickets: All contributors who ordered with a cumulative score between 50,000-99,999 will receive up to 4 tickets.
- 2 tickets: All contributors who ordered with a cumulative score between 16,401-49,999 will receive up to 2 tickets.
- Tickets will be mailed to Hartman Fund contributors on Wednesday, November 21 via USPS
View your priority points online. Log on to your online account through The Georgia Bulldog Club website and view your priority points under the Manage My Account tab.
The SEC is responsible for the Football Championship Game ticket procedures. 32,000 tickets (16,000 per school) are allocated to the participating institutions. The SEC distributes the remaining tickets to SEC office, sponsors, suites, Georgia Dome lease holders and SEC Championship season ticket holders.
UGA Faculty/Staff cutoffs were identified on priority level and UGA Student tickets were assigned tickets based on credit hours earned at The University of Georgia.
UGA Faculty/Staff Tickets
- All Faculty/Staff who ordered with a priority level between 01A-25E will receive tickets.
- Tickets will be mailed to UGA Faculty/Staff on Wednesday, November 21 via USPS
- All UGA Students with 0 (zero) strikes and 98.5 UGA credit hours earned (which includes AP credits) or greater received 1 ticket.
- UGA Students will be able to pick up their tickets on Monday, November 26, between 4:00p.m.-7:00p.m. at Stegeman Coliseum ticket windows.
- All UGA students will receive an email by Wednesday, November 21, with pick up instructions.