July 19, 2011
ATHENS, Ga. --- Assignment of football season tickets, as well as a portion of single-game home and away tickets, for the 2011 season has taken place, The Georgia Bulldog Club announced today.
A priority point total is necessary to receive season, single home and away game tickets. The Georgia Bulldog Club does not identify these point totals, as they are determined by putting all 2011 Hartman Fund contributors who ordered tickets in point order and assigning tickets until none remain. Assignment of renewable season and single-game tickets is based on cumulative points, annual contribution and availability.
Any questions related to season ticket information or membership in The Georgia Bulldog Club can be answered by calling 877-GA-DAWGS or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are the priority point totals to receive season, single game home and away tickets for the 2011 Georgia Football season:
Season Tickets 2011 Hartman Fund donors, who contributed a minimum of $250 per seat, placed a season ticket order and had a cumulative score of 500 or higher, will receive adjacent renewable season tickets. Those patrons who ordered additional non-renewable season tickets will not have their order fulfilled and will be issued a refund. Refunds will be provided in the form of a check to be mailed late July. Season tickets are schedule to be mailed the week of August 8th.
Home Single Game Tickets
- South Carolina: No single game tickets were available for this game as South Carolina receives the maximum allotment for a visiting team.
- Coastal Carolina: All contributors who ordered will receive tickets.
- Mississippi State: All contributors who ordered will receive tickets.
- New Mexico State: All contributors who ordered will receive tickets.
- Auburn: No single game tickets were available for this game as Auburn receives the maximum allotment for a visiting team.
- Kentucky: All contributors who ordered will receive tickets.
- This information will be provided via a press release as soon as it is available.
- All contributors who ordered tickets to Georgia versus Boise State in Atlanta will receive tickets. If you ordered a specific level of seating but did not qualify based on the below priority points, you were assigned the next best available seating and were refunded the difference in ticket price. Refund checks were mailed July 15.
- Club Level - Patrons with a score of 104,600 or higher.
- Mezzanine Level - Patrons with a score of 45,001 or higher.
- Lower Level - Patrons with a score of 14,000 or higher.
- Upper Level - Patrons with a score of 100 or higher.
- A limited quantity of Boise State upper level tickets at $55 each will be made available to the general public at 9 am on Monday, July 25. Please visit georgiadogs.com at that time, if you have an interest in ordering additional game tickets.
- Information on tickets to the Ole Miss, Vanderbilt and Georgia Tech games will be provided via a press release as soon as it is available.
- Tennessee: All contributors who ordered will receive tickets.
The Georgia Bulldog Club would like to thank contributors to the 2011 Hartman Fund as their support enables the UGA Athletic Association to fund the academic and athletic endeavors of nearly 600 student-athletes. For additional information on membership and the impact of your contribution, visit www.thegeorgiabulldogclub.com.