Feb. 11, 2013
Donating to the William C. Hartman Fund is a powerful way to Commit To The G. Your dollars make an impact on the lives of nearly 600 University of Georgia student-athletes. This philanthropic gift also provides you the ability to request renewable season, away game, individual home and post-season tickets for the UGA football season.
There are two vital steps in the process of renewing your season tickets or becoming a season ticket holder for the first time:
Step 1: 2013 Hartman Fund Contribution
- The deadline to make a contribution for the 2013 season is Friday, February 15. Contributions may be made online for immediate confirmation, made over the phone by calling The Georgia Bulldog Club at (877) 423-2947 or by postmarking your donation by the 15th.
- Each section in Sanford Stadium has a per seat donation associated with it, however making the donation associated with that section does not guarantee assignment in that section as assignment is based on priority points and availability.
- Hartman Fund contributions are tax-deductible.
- Visit The Georgia Bulldog Club online for further information.
Step 2: Season Ticket Application
- All $100 and above 2013 Hartman Fund contributors will receive a season ticket application listing those games for which they are eligible (season, single home game and away game).
- Ticket orders must be paid in full by March 31, 2013.
- Ticket assignment will take place after the March 31 deadline. Cutoff scores for season, single home game and away game tickets will be posted on georgiadogs.com this summer.
Commit To The G today by making your philanthropic gift to the Hartman Fund. Your gift impacts the lives of remarkable student-athletes and provides an opportunity to receive priority seating. Contribute today!