Feb. 4, 2014
The Georgia Bulldog Club is excited to once again offer renewable season tickets to recent and expected graduates of UGA! The following is a list of important dates and information:
Current Young Alumni (received tickets in year 1 of the program):
- February 15th: Donation deadline. Current Young Alums are required to make half ($125 or $250) of their minimum donation. The Georgia Bulldog Club will kindly match the balance! Click here to donate today.
- First week of March: Current Young Alumni will receive an email reminding them that their ticket application is available on-line.
- March 31st: Ticket application deadline. All Young Alumni must submit their ticket application by this date or risk losing their season tickets.
Prospective Young Alumni (graduates/expected UGA graduates from May 1, 2009 - May 31, 2014):
- February 15th: Deadline to submit your information. All graduates who would like to apply for season tickets through the Young Alumni program must submit their information by this date. If you have already submitted your information, either this year or last year, please do not submit it again; you will automatically receive a ticket application.
- First week of March: All prospective Young Alumni who submit their information by February 15th will receive an email with instructions on how to access their ticket application.
- March 31st: Ticket application deadline. All Young Alumni must submit their ticket application by this date in order to be considered for renewable season tickets.
If you have specific questions, please visit the Young Alumni FAQ page at http://thegeorgiabulldogclub.com/tickets/young_alumni/faq.php or contact Sameer Vashisht at email@example.com or 706-542-9220.