• Had played in every game (starting in 13) until multiple injuries sidelined him in mid-February. Took an elbow late in Auburn game on Feb. 14, causing a concussion and fracture of orbital bone in his face. Also suffered a hairline fracture of his left (shooting) hand in a hard fall during Georgia’s win at Texas A&M on Feb. 11.
• Named SEC Player of the Week in late January after leading Georgia to a pair of wins in week of Jan. 19-25.
• His 37 points at Miss. State on 1/24 were the most by a UGA player in 23 years.
• Made 10 straight 3-point attempts in a 3-game span of the SEC schedule (Ole Miss, MSU, Vandy). Also made 24 straight foul shots in a 9-game span during the pre-conference schedule (Stony Brook - Mercer).
• Played a career-high 45 minutes (12 more than previous high) vs. Mercer.
• Led Georgia with 20 points (4x5 from 3-pt. range) in win over Norfolk State.
• Sank 5x6 FTs in the final 28 seconds of Georgia’s 3-point win at Vandy on Jan. 14.
• Ranked among top 100 NCAA Division I players in FT pct. and AST/TO ratio.
• Emerged during SEC play as a valuable member of the Bulldogs' backcourt rotation.
• Scored a team-high 15 points in season-ending NIT game vs. Louisiana Tech, including four 3-pointers.
• Previous scoring high was 12 vs. Tennessee on Feb. 18.
• Played season-high 21 minutes three times, most recently in consecutive games: regular-season finale at LSU and SEC Tournament win over Ole Miss.
• Emerged from obscurity to play 17 valuable minutes in Georgia's win over Arkansas. Played the final 5:13 of regulation while starter Charles Mann was sidelined with foul trouble.
• Scored six points in 14 minutes in season-opening win over Wofford.
• Contributed eight points and an assist in 16 minutes of exhibition win over UNC-Pembroke.
• Regarded as the top point guard of his class in the state of Georgia.
• In his senior year, he averaged 26.5 points in leading FBCA to a 26-5 record and the state championship of the Ga. Association of Christian Schools.
• He averaged 26.2 points, 4.9 assists, 5.4 rebounds and 3.1 steals as a junior at Faith Baptist Christian, which won 33 games last season.
• Played AAU basketball for the South Georgia Kings program from Hinesville, Ga.
Full Name: James Frazier, Jr.
Birthdate/Birthplace: Sept. 19, 1995 in Savannah, Ga.
Academic Major:Sports Management
Favorite TV Shows: Fresh Prince, Martin
Favorite Video Games: 2K13 NBA, 2K13 MLB
Favorite Movies: Bad Boys II, The Purge, Horrible Bosses, Friday, Colombiana
Websites I Have Bookmarked: Ask.fm; Twitter
Non-Basketball Interests: Baseball, sleep, hanging out with friends
Hidden Talents: Play piano, drums
My Role Model Away from Sports: My mom
Teammate that Makes Me Laugh Hardest: Kenny Gaines
Proudest Athletic Accomplishment: Being all-time leading scorer at my high school
Proudest Non-Athletic Accomplishment: Being named All-Region Academic
Pre-Game Rituals: Taking a nap and listening to slow jams
Post-Game Rituals: Smile, eat and then sleep
Favorite Academic Subject: History or English
Most Challenging Subject: Math or English
Most Prized Possession: My pride
Sport I'd Most Like to Try: Golf
Favorite NBA Team: L.A. Lakers
Favorite Non-Basketball Team: Braves & Yankees
Favorite Non-Basketball Athlete: Derek Jeter
What Drives Me to Excel in Basketball: Desire to succeed; fear of failure
When I was young and playing ball, I pretended I was: Allen Iverson
What I Like Most About Being Part of this Team: Great people, players and coaches
I Chose to Attend UGA Because: I'm from Georgia and I wanted to help UGA Basketball be the best program possible.