• Set the school record in the 100 backstroke and posted the No. 7 time in the 100 butterfly and the No. 8 time in the 200 backstroke.
• Helped the 200 freestyle and the 200 and 400 medley relays set school records.
• Placed sixth on the 400 medley relay and 11th on the 200 medley relay at the NCAAs.
• Finished third in the 100 backstroke and 20th in the 50 freestyle at the SECs as the Bulldogs placed second.
• Came in third on the 200 medley relay, fourth on the 400 medley relay and fifth on the 200 freestyle relay at the SECs.
• Named Second-Team All-SEC.
• Named the recipient of the B.W. “Bump” Gabrielsen Swimming Scholarship.
• Named to the Director of Athletics Honor Roll.
• Placed 13th in the 100 backstroke at the NCAAs as the Bulldogs registered the second top-5 finish in school history.
• Finished fourth on the 400 medley relay and sixth on the 200 medley relay at the NCAAs.
• Named Second-Team All-SEC and to the All-SEC Freshman Team.
• Placed second in the 100 backstroke and 17th in the 200 backstroke and 100 butterfly at the SECs.
• Helped the 200 and 400 medley relays come in second at the SECs.
• Chosen Second-Team All-SEC and to the SEC’s All-Freshman Team.
• Named the SEC Male Freshman of the Week on Jan. 14 after sweeping the 100 breaststroke races and helping two relays win during Georgia’s meets at Texas A&M and at Texas.
• Named to the Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
• Chosen as Scholar All-American by the College Swimming Coaches Association of America.
• Graduated from Dalton High School with honors.
• Competed on the Dalton High School Swim Team and was coached by Charles Todd.
• Swam for the Carpet Capital Aquatics Club under Charles Todd.
• Received the Most Valuable Swimmer and Coaches Awards.
• Honored as a Scholastic All-American and Scholar Athlete.
• Chosen as an All-American six times.
• Won a high school swimming championship in 2013.
• Was the 2012 and 2013 state champion in the 100 butterfly and 100 backstroke.
• Placed first in the 100 backstroke at the 2012 Junior National Championships.
• Qualified for the Olympic Trials in the 100 backstroke.
• Named to the USA Swimming National Junior Teams for his performance in the 100 backstroke for 2012-2013 and 2013-2014.
• Born December 29, 1994.
• Son of Gary and Nancy Dale.
• Majoring in Exercise Science.
Collegiate Personal Bests:
50 Freestyle 20.01 15 SEC Championships
100 Backstroke 45.73 14 NCAA Championships
100 Butterfly 46.84 14 NCAA Championships