Fink, Locus, Mattern Earn NCAA Postgraduate Scholarships
Georgia Holds Annual Student-Athlete Awards Banquet
Georgia's 88 SEC Academic Honor Roll Recipients Tops in SEC
Locus, Fink Nominated For SEC's McWhorter Scholarship
Lady Bulldogs Finish Second At NCAAs
• Ranks No. 3 in the 50 freestyle, No. 8 in the 100 freestyle and No. 9 in the 100 butterfly in school history.
• Led off the 200 freestyle relay that set the Georgia record.
• Earned an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship.
• Named the SEC’s H. Boyd McWhorter Female Scholar-Athlete of the Year for all sports.
• Placed fifth in the 50 freestyle and seventh in the 100 freestyle at the NCAAs.
• Came in third on the 200 and 400 freestyle relays at the NCAAs.
• Finished second in 50 freestyle and third in the 100 freestyle at the SEC Championships as the Lady Bulldogs won their sixth straight title.
• Came in first on the 200 and 400 freestyle relays at the SECs.
• Named First-Team All-SEC.
• Chosen as a swimming and diving representative to the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Named the recipient of the Women’s Swimming and Diving Scholarship.
• Named to the Director of Athletics Honor Roll.
• Chosen for the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
• Placed fifth in the 50 freestyle, third on the 200 freestyle relay and fourth on the 400 freestyle relay as the Lady Bulldogs won their second straight national championship.
• Named First-Team All-SEC.
• Came in second in the 50 freestyle, fourth in the 100 freestyle and 18th in the 100 butterfly as Georgia won its fifth straight SEC team title.
• Helped the 200 and 400 freestyle relays win conference titles.
• Chosen as the female recipient of the Joel Eaves Award, which is presented to the rising senior (academically) with the highest grade point average.
• Named Co-Vice President of SAAC and served as the SAAC representative to the Dean of Students Advisory Board.
• Named a recipient of the Ramsey Scholarship for Academic/Athletic Excellence.
• Named to the Winter SEC Academic Honor Roll.
• Named to the Athletic Director’s Honor Roll as a Presidential Scholar with a 4.0 GPA.
• Came in second on the 200 freestyle relay at the NCAAs as the Lady Bulldogs won the program’s fifth national title.
• Placed fourth in the 50 freestyle, 18th in the 100 butterfly, 24th in the 100 freestyle and first on the 200 freestyle relay at the SECs as the Lady Bulldogs claimed the team title for the fourth straight year.
• Named First-Team All-SEC.
• Chosen for the SEC Community Service Team.
• Selected to the Athletic Director’s Honor Roll.
• Named to the SEC Winter Academic Honor Roll.
• Inducted into the UGA Athletic Association’s Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) program.
• Selected for the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Initiated into the Blue Key Honor Society and Golden Key International Honor Society.
• Inducted into Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society.
• Chosen as swimming’s recipient of the UGA Scholar-Athlete Award.
• Chosen as the recipient of the Jack Bauerle Endowed Scholarship.
• Named a First-Team Scholar All-American by the College Swimming Coaches Association of America.
• Chosen as a Midterm Foundation Fellows finalist (one of 10 at UGA).
• Won the Fall 2012 Hollingsworth Award for having the best performance in Math 3000.
• Placed third on the 400 freestyle relay, ninth on the 200 freestyle relay, 10th on the 200 medley relay and 11th in the 100 freestyle at the NCAAs.
• Came in second on the 200 and 400 freestyle relays, third in the 100 freestyle, fourth in the 50 freestyle and on the 200 medley relay, and sixth in the 200 freestyle at the SEC Championships, helping the Lady Bulldogs win their third straight title.
• Named Second-Team All-SEC and to the All-Freshmen Team.
• Selected as the SEC Freshman of the Week for her efforts against South Carolina and Tennessee.
• Chosen as a Presidential Scholar by the UGA Athletic Association with a 4.0 GPA during the Fall Semester.
• Recognized by the UGA Athletic Association for having all As during her academic career.
• Named to the Athletic Director’s Honor Roll for the Spring Semester.
• Chosen as the recipient of the Jack Bauerle Scholarship.
• Named to the 2011-12 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll.
• Selected to the CSCAA Scholar All-America Team.
• Qualified for the 2012 United States Olympic Trials in the 50, 100 and 200 freestyle.
• Placed 10th in the 50m freestyle at the 2014 Pan Pacific Championships after coming in third in the 50m freestyle and fifth in the 50m butterfly at the Phillips 66 National Championships.
• Graduated from Dulles High School and was coached by Jessica Tanner.
• Swam for First Colony Swim Team and was coached by Allison Beebe.
• Named Dulles High School 2010-2011 Female Athlete of the Year.
• Chosen as the Dulles MVP in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
• Was the 2011 Texas 5A state champion in the 50 and 100 freestyle.
• Was the 2010 Texas 5A state champion in the 50 freestyle and placed second in the 100 freestyle.
• Set the Texas state record in the 50 freestyle.
• Was the 2010 NCSA Junior Nationals champion in the 50 freestyle and claimed silver in the 100 and 200 freestyle.
• Was the 2010 Winter Junior Nationals champion in the 50 and 100 freestyle.
• Competed at the 2010 Irish Nationals as a member of the 2010 NCSA All-Star Team.
• Was a silver medalist in the 50, 100 and 200 freestyle at the 2011 NCSA Junior Nationals.
• Born July 29, 1993.
• Daughter of Paul and Kathy Locus.
• Majoring in Math and Italian.
Collegiate Personal Bests:
50 Freestyle 21.67 14 SEC Championships
100 Freestyle 47.75 15 NCAA Championships
100 Butterfly 53.06 14 SEC Championships
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Ticket Home Page
- Student Tickets Information
- Buy Tickets Online
- Student Ticket Request
- Online Promo Codes
- Student Ticket Donation
- Wheelchair Accessible Seating
- Faculty Staff Tickets
- Player Guest Tickets
- Ticket Transfer/Donation
- Group Tickets
- Bulldog Club
- Bulldog Club Home
- Football Skysuites
- About the Club
- Football Priority Seating
- Donate Online
- Football Ticket Cutoff Scores
- Request Fund Information
- Georgia vs. Florida
- Contact the Club
- Sanford Stadium
- Turner Softball Field
- Butts Mehre Heritage Hall
- Turner Soccer Complex
- Stegeman Coliseum: MBB | WBB | GYM
- Volleyball Arena
- Foley Field
- Magill Tennis Complex
- Indoor Athletic Facility
- Indoor Facility Construction Time Lapse
- All Facilities
- Things to Do
- Visiting Athens
- Game Promotions
- Campus Maps
- Fan Contests
- Driving Directions
- Charitable Requests
- Scoreboard Greetings
- Tailgating Policies