Texas Sweeps Georgia In Athens
Georgia Teams Close Day 2 of Invite in Second
Georgia Posts Three A Cuts During Invite
Bulldogs, Lady Bulldogs Remain Undefeated
Bulldogs, Lady Bulldogs Lead Wisconsin
• Posted the third-fastest time in school history in the 200 individual medley and the fourth-fastest in the 400 individual medley.
• Helped the 200 freestyle relay set the school record.
• Automatically qualified for the NCAAs in the 400 individual medley and has B cuts in the 100 and 200 breaststroke and the 200 individual medley.
• Named the SEC Swimmer of the Week for her efforts against Arkansas.
• Chosen as a Vice President for the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Inducted into the Student-Athlete Leadership Academy (L.E.A.D.).
• Named the recipient of the Jack Bauerle Women’s Swimming and Diving Scholarship.
• Finished third in the 400 individual medley and 11th in the 200 individual medley to help the Lady Bulldogs win the national championship.
• Came in third on the 200 freestyle relay, fourth on the 400 medley relay and seventh on the 200 medley relay at the NCAAs.
• Finished fourth in the 400 individual medley and ninth in the 200 breaststroke and the 200 individual medley at the SECs.
• Swam on the 200 medley relay that came in third at the SECs.
• Chosen as Georgia’s selection for the SEC Good Works Team.
• Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
• Came in 11th in the 400 individual medley and 13th in the 200 individual medley at the NCAAs.
• Finished fifth in both the 200 and 400 individual medley and 12th in the 200 breaststroke at the SECs as the Lady Bulldogs won their sixth straight title.
• Chosen for the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
• Named to the Director of Athletics Honor Roll.
• Competed in the 100 and 200 breaststroke and the 200 individual medley at the NCAAs, where the Lady Bulldogs won their second straight and fifth overall national title.
• Finished 12th in the 200 breaststroke, 13th in the 100 breaststroke and 22nd in the 200 individual medley at the SECs as the Lady Bulldogs won their fifth straight league title.
• Graduated from Warwick High School with honors and was coached by Mark Daum.
• Coached by Casey Coble at the Lancaster Aquatic Club.
• Was a seven-time state champion.
• Set state records in the 50 freestyle, the 200 individual medley and the 100 breaststroke.
• Won the 200 individual medley at the 2012 NCSA Junior National Championships.
• Earned 12 All-America honors.
• Born September 28, 1994.
• Daughter of Paul and Lisa Cameron.
• Majoring in Political Science and International Affairs.
Collegiate Personal Bests:
100 Breaststroke 1:00.67 16 UGA Fall Invitational
200 Breaststroke 2:10.27 16 NCAA Championships
200 Individual Medley 1:55.50 16 NCAA Championships
400 Individual Medley 4:03.66 16 NCAA Championships
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Ticket Home Page
- Student Tickets Information
- Buy Tickets Online
- Student Ticket Request
- Online Promo Codes
- Football Ticket Cutoff Scores 2016
- Student Ticket Donation
- Wheelchair Accessible Seating
- Faculty Staff Tickets
- Player Guest Tickets
- Ticket Transfer/Donation
- Group Tickets
- Bulldog Club
- Bulldog Club Home
- Football Skysuites
- About the Club
- Football Priority Seating
- Donate Online
- Football Ticket Cutoff Scores
- Request Fund Information
- Georgia vs. Florida
- The Magill Society
- Contact the Club
- Sanford Stadium
- Turner Softball Field
- Butts Mehre Heritage Hall
- Turner Soccer Complex
- Stegeman Coliseum: MBB | WBB | GYM
- Volleyball Arena
- Foley Field
- Magill Tennis Complex
- Indoor Athletic Facility
- Indoor Facility Construction Time Lapse
- All Facilities
- Things to Do
- Visiting Athens
- Game Promotions
- Campus Maps
- Fan Contests
- Driving Directions
- Charitable Requests
- Scoreboard Greetings
- Tailgating Policies