This website is a quick reference to the many NCAA rules, which apply to our boosters, former students, fans, friends, and current and prospective student-athletes of the University. Since all applicable situations cannot be covered on this site, please feel free to call if you have any questions. The University appreciates your interests and support but reminds you that inadvertent action on your part can jeopardize the eligibility of a prospective student-athlete, and/or enrolled student-athlete, and the University.
The University is proud to have your loyal support and continued interest in the athletic program. As we strive for continued excellence, we must always seek the highest standard of ethical conduct. With your assistance and cooperation, we believe we can accomplish these goals.
UGAA COMPLIANCE POLICY STATEMENT
The commitment and obligation to operate the intercollegiate athletic association in adherence to the principle of institutional control is both institutional and individual. The Association's commitment is to maintain the control of the athletics programs through:
- Employment and hiring of responsible administrators, coaches, and support staff personnel;
- Education of coaches, staff, student-athletes and other individuals involved with the Athletic Association in their institutional responsibilities under the rules;
- Development of monitoring and operating systems within the Association and the University that provide guidance in how to work within the rules;
- Providing effective lines of communication between all affected constituencies;
- Discovering and reporting any violations of rules that occur.
The Association's goals in responding to rules violations will be to encourage communication, to seek consistency and accountability and, above all, send a strong message that the Association is unequivocally committed to rules compliance.
|Jim Booz||Glada Horvat|
|Steve Flippen||Gayle McBride|