- Designs must be submitted to UGAStateFarmTshirtContest@gmail.com
account prior to September 28th, 2010.
- Designs must be in jpeg format. Should your image be selected for voter
input, then you must provide that file in an eps format.
- Should your design not be computer graphically drawn, then hand drawings
can be submitted in Color Markers, Crayons or Colored Pencils. Any type of
photographic image is not allowed. Submit your image certified mail to:
Attn: Ed Munichiello
c/o State Farm Image
38 Old Ivey Rd
Atlanta, GA 30342
- Clip Art is not allowed under any circumstances.
- You must supply your
entry no later than September 28th, 2010. You must supply your email
and/or mobile number for us to contact you. Once we have attempted to
make contact, you have 24 hours to return call. If you take more than
24 hours your entry becomes disqualified.
- Designs may not use any "Official" Georgia Tech Marks or logos.
- There is no purchase necessary to submit an entry. Odds of winning do not
increase if you are an existing or new customer of State Farm Insurance.
- Entrant must either be a citizen of the State of Georgia or a currently
enrolled student at the University of Georgia.
- Employees of State Farm Insurance, their family members, WSB Radio
and their representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising
and promotion agencies, ISP Sports and their immediate family members
and/or those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Winner will receive a $1,000 State Farm Bank&174; Visa&174; gift card courtesy
of State Farm Insurance prior to November 30th, 2010. Winner must be a
legal citizen and complete a 1099 tax form when collecting grand prize.
- Winner will be notified by phone or mail within two (2) days following the
- Finalists will be chosen and displayed on Georgiadogs.com for fans to vote.
Also, fans in attendance at Sanford Stadium for the Georgia vs. Tennessee /
Georgia vs. Vanderbilt games will be asked to vote via text message. The
images will be displayed during a game segment. There is no compensation
for reaching the final images and State Farm Insurance, plus UGAA, has the
right to display them to the public for their voting input.