|Import a schedule for Outlook:|
- Click on a link below and choose "Save."
- Click "Save" to download the file.
- In Outlook go to "Import and Export" under the "File" menu.
- Choose "Import from another program or file."
- Click Next and choose "Comma Separated Values (Windows)."
- Click Next and check "Do not import duplicate items."
- Click Next and choose "Calendar."
- Click Next and Click "Map Custom Fields."
- If you don't wish to modify any fields then click OK, otherwise make your changes and then click OK.
- Click Finish and Outlook will import the schedule.
|Import an ICAL schedule:|
- Click the schedule below that you want to import. (In some web browsers, you might have to right-click).
- Select 'Save File' (it is easiest to save the file to your Desktop).
- Find the location of the file you downloaded and double-click.
- Enter a name for the calendar (or accept the default) and click `OK'.
- If you are using Safari as your web browser, once you click on a schedule below it will automatically load into Apple iCal.
- Google Calendar users should use the ICAL format. You must then select the Import Calendar option from the settings